Saturday, June 13, 2009

The film gallery frame...




If anyone sold back in the gold ole boutique ebay days beginning in 2003, you would recognize that it was nearly impossible to be seen since the market was flooded. A very smart friend of mine thought our group should use gallery frames to identify our group from others. That certainly caught on throughout the boutique community. At that time, I adopted a branding look of my own with film. So much of my experience on boutique ebay was spent photographing Reilly and then Jackson. It was the time in my life that I fell in love with photography. So the filmstrip was born out of my love of photography and the creative process that I was using to sell my items. It has evolved over the past 6 years and stuck with me...it's not just some cool little graphic...it has a story and a meaning...it is part of the reillybelle branding. I encourage others to connect with something that is meaningful to them as well. You can always tell when it's a reillybelle!

No comments: